Sunday, March 15, 2009

Regenesis

Today while walking thru the woods of White's nature preserve in Litchfield CT , i came across this tree stump with all these new pine trees growing out of the old stump and it caused me to think about life springing forth from death. Last year about this time my life came crashing down around me, and now a year later, I am happier, saner, more relaxed than I have ever been. I don't miss my old life but I sure do enjoy my new life. Thank you my friends who have helped me see the light along the way, So here is to you Shake and Kathy, Rich n Laurie

weekend snapshot

4 comments:

tigerfish said...

WHat an interesting tree.

Carver said...

Beautiful old tree stump and great musings.

stan said...

wow! That is a significant sighting! It's like a little island of new life in the big forest.

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice morning read for me. These passages I read came to mind reading some lines on your post, "it caused me to think about life springing forth from death".

"I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I was man. Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?"

Well, they're roughly related. Have a great day!