Monday, June 8, 2009

My World Tuesday: Topsmead and Lunch


On recent lovely day I got to spend some time in a lovely setting and i enjoyed a lovely repast (lunch)in the meadows of Topsmead state park in Litchfield CT.
my lunch that day was sandwiches that icreated: Portuguese rolls, fresh Mozzarella cheese, baby spinach greens and some roasted red peppers and some garlic powder, and some balsamic vinaigrette dressing. These things were so good. So if you are tired of regular cheese on rolls, try this Delicious combination. You wont regret it!

6 comments:

Dora said...

Oh. U forgot to show us pics of the sandwiches. ;p

Canarybird said...

Oh those rolls sound good and I can't imagine anything more bucolic than sitting in that meadow with a picnic! Isn't summer wonderful!

DeniseinVA said...

That sounds absolutely delicious. What a wonderful way to share time with a good friend.

Sylvia K said...

Does sound delicious, think it's time to eat! Looks like a lovely place for lunch with a friend! Thanks for sharing!

Gaelyn said...

Sounds like a lovely repast. I'll give it a try.

Paul said...

oops, I was remiss in my description of our sandwiches, i left out the roasted red peppers! sorry!